Friday 21 May 2010

Two thin is better than one thick

When you're doing your nails, darlings, remember: two thin coats of nail polish. Not just one big gloopy coat.

Also: some advice with regard to cleavage.

Today, Aunty cracked out a new frock, and quite splendid it was too, but this you already know. However, I didn't check it well enough from all angles before I went out - a rookie mistake. When I returned home, having received more solicitous attention from shop staff than even I usually experience, I realised that the neckline was perhaps a little low. Saturday night cleavage is not appropriate for Friday morning at the shops.

So. Keep an eye on The Girls, and do some alterations to your clothes as appropriate.

Thank you. You may continue with your weekend.

Much love, as ever

Aunty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment